Becoming a Yoga instructor is no small task and it is no small offering. Whether you are planning on teaching classes shortly after this training, sharing yoga with friends and family or are in it solely to deepen your personal practice and understanding of yoga, this training course will be a memorable and epic journey!
In this training we will dive into:
- The Historical Context of Yoga
- Ancient Texts of Yoga
- Various Yoga Lineages and Methods
- Yoga Asana (Alignment, Form, Effects of Postures, Sequencing of Postures, Anatomy & Alignment)
- Pranayama Techniques & Effects, Energetic Bodies, Nadis, Chakras
- Meditation Practices, Techniques & Effects
- Nada Yoga & Sound Healing
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Teaching Methodology
- Presentation & Public Speaking
- Professional Development
- Identifying, Practicing & Sharing an Authentic Yoga Experience
- Diet & Nutrition
- Practice Teaching & How to Teach an Effective Yoga Class!
- And More!
See Yoga Teacher Training – Student Application for more details.